Are you sure your thoughts are really yours?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    PsyWarriorMatrix.com Forum Index -> Mind Control
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Lena

PostPosted: Mon Dec 08, 2008 4:09 am    Post subject: Are you sure your thoughts are really yours? Reply with quote

Brilliant article on mind manipulation:

http://www.wariscrime.com/2008/12/04/news/are-you-sure-your-thoughts-a re-really-yours/

Which reminds me of a quote I came across the other day...

"Every person's mind is the only naturally legitimate authority - everything else is mind manipulation"

Lena

www.LenaRocks.com
sharpinchicago

PostPosted: Thu May 21, 2009 12:02 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I have heard up to 80% of the average person's "thoughts" are not their own and rather implanted by society, family, friends, work, church and other influential elements of society.

Frightening. At least I know I am a free thinker since I have few friends, don't go to church, family lives on the East coast and I am anti-social! Smile
AmbientSound

PostPosted: Sun Mar 21, 2010 10:57 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

I'm sure my thoughts are not my own. I became aware of this somehow when I was meditating on what MY OWN soul actually was. There are some people who call themselves vampires. Others call themselves star-children. Still others identify with dragons or reptilians. I was never similar enough to anybody else I knew that I started wondering what the heck was going on with me. In truth, I still don't know, but I know that the origin of most thoughts in my head are not actually part of my soul. In fact, there are a lot of thoughts in my head that I disagree with- a rather significant portion, actually.

Love is the reason. Compassion is the logic.
GreyWeirCat

PostPosted: Mon Mar 22, 2010 12:00 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Good post Lena.

Mike
naturalize

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 10:31 pm    Post subject: Thoughts Reply with quote

There happened so much in the last months...

Get telepathic Armed Forces impact almost daily to convince me to work with them in uniform (!) by Mindcontrol.
(In Schweinfurt there are 2 US Army Garrisons.. a normal one and an airfield)
By the way I'm not US citizen but looks like not interesting for NWO-Armed Forces guys.

By the way that started in March 2010 when I moved to Birgit to Schweinfurt.
Our ,gifting the USAGs actionism' since then is the answer to the permanent telepathic terror that's existing.

Then they try to control my mind .. I forget things I should remember ..then other bullshit thoughts I don't need are coming additionally.

Sounds like I'm psychic but as in the book ,,TranceFormation of America'' explained, it's not, ..shock and awe.

That's one of the reasons we're so extremely in gifting the NWO shit.
And doing more than ever planned at the beginning of the year.

Lovely Greetings

Andy

PS We have to resist no matter how hard it is.
+UltimaOrgone+

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 6:17 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

It is certainly frightening me.

Whenever I say something positive in my head, there is an echo right behind it of the negative form of that positive thought.

It is getting... troubling. I thought my depressive thoughts really were my fault at first, but since I had learned the truth about what the government is doing about 5 years ago, I entered a deep depression with extremely negative thoughts....

Can't wait to try some orgonite to see if I can get my old self back... I used to be a social individual in High School, but things... changed.

I think signals are being sent through electromagnetic fields from your computer.

I want my mind back so I can pursue what I want to do again....
Anthony65

PostPosted: Sat May 14, 2011 2:45 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

ultima orgone: If I find myself thinking something I disapprove of, I say a polite but firm "no thank you" and move on.
VibratingPickle

PostPosted: Sat May 28, 2011 11:39 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

sharpinchicago wrote:
I have heard up to 80% of the average person's "thoughts" are not their own and rather implanted by society, family, friends, work, church and other influential elements of society.
Yes it's really amazing how deep that goes. Your ego is only artificial intelligence, the operating system. The govts know this and preempt accordingly. Because we are being born a little advanced these days they now want children in school at younger ages and to stay in school longer. Not to mention medication enforcement to better get them programmed. This is the reason only a USA born is eligible for presidency. Gotta have the correct program installed.

When you think you have free choice, you really only have the choice to abstain or blend in. When someone thinks they have a unique style of dressing up, someone designed their outfit, and was among a certain range of clothing to choose from. Same with food, same with autos. We are programmed to be consumers, always wanting what we don't have, and throwing it away once we do have it.

How many people do you know that just had to buy something at a store, only to set it down and lose interest never thinking about it once they get it home?
cgjimmy911

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:03 am    Post subject: how to regain my friend from extreme mind control Reply with quote

Arrow how safe is this sight/ before i can say what it is I really need to say?
justin1976

PostPosted: Fri Mar 11, 2016 1:13 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We all have to consume information in order to grow. Without information and data a person would be uneducated, without a frame of reference...not a free thinker. It called "critical thinking" people...the ability to dissiminate data with a bias and assimilate appropriately. Basically being able to question everything and seducing a conclusion appropriate to one's worldview.

Therefore our media is not inherently evil though these days is very bias. Anyways, the media is old school mind control/programming. Now they have direct and absolute mind control via scalar waves. TV is child's play compared to electronic mind control. Take it from a 22 year victim of it. Childs play!
View user's profile Send private message AIM Address Yahoo Messenger MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    PsyWarriorMatrix.com Forum Index -> Mind Control All times are GMT
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: